- Ask My Advocate exists to support all special needs families regardless of age or diagnosis. We will liaise with local agencies and services. Ask My Advocate works to change public perception and combat misconceptions existing about the special needs community. We strive to educate the world about persons with any physical/intellectual disabilities and neurodiversity.
- Ask My Advocate continues to work to improve the quality of life of people with special needs, educate the community of new and cutting edge research in special needs fields, and develops cultural activities for the community-at-large and the special needs community.
- Ask My Advocate engages with others regarding special needs living supports, inclusion, employment, educational activities, and other initiatives at both the state and federal levels.
WHAT WE DO
- Ask My Advocate helps your family to obtain the services that are available to you or your special needs loved ones. Many people do not know how to obtain or even know special needs services are available to help. Depending on your loved ones or your needs there may be services to help improve your quality of life.
- Services for the individual with special needs may range from Therapies, Education, Employment, or State and Federal Supplemental Income.
- Ask My Advocate will help you exercise your right to access a Free Appropriate Public Education (FAPE) when school districts do not comply with state and federal laws.
- We offer FREE representation in many different topics regarding intellectual and/or physical disabilities, IEP Meetings, Mediation, Due Process, State Hearings, Appeals, Filing Compliance Complaints with different agencies, IHSS, SSI, School Districts and Regional Centers.
- Ask My Advocate assists students with special needs with gaining eligibility for Special Education under any qualifying disability. We will help put together an IEP/504 plan that meets the student’s unique needs, ensure that it is being implemented, and hold the school district liable when it does not comply with state or federal laws.
- Ask My Advocate is a California Benefit Corporation 501(c)(3). Therefore, we rely on the generosity and support of the public.
- SE HABLA ESPANOL
- Tax ID #46-0816863